Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stocking Up

We are 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant today.  Baby Wagener is still perfectly content where he is and even though he is still very active, there's no activity indicating he wants to come out.  We have made sure that we are stocked up on supplies once he does decide to make his big arrival.  Our freezer is stocked full (mainly with Trader Joe's frozen goodness) and we even got some celebratory California wine from Windsor Vineyards (where you can get a personalized label...I went to their "tasting room when I visited Napa/Sonoma/Healdsburg a while back).  I'm just happy that even though we can't buy wine in the grocery store in TN we can at least have some shipped to us -- in MD you couldn't buy in the grocery store OR have it shipped to you.

I decided on a pumpkin label to celebrate our "Little Pumpkin"

Yep, the freezer is pretty full.  

And so is my belly.


















 Cayne also spent Sunday crossing things off the task list we made last month.  He even got the gas fireplace working for us (apparently there were directions somewhere inside there) and helped me get the bedskirts put on our beds.  And he started cooking us some baby back ribs for dinner tonight between all these chores -- I can't wait to try them!
I should have taken this while the fire was still on!

No comments:

Post a Comment