Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby

Over the weekend, Cayne and I decided to put together some of the furniture and the gifts that Little Bit has been receiving. I put together the pack n' play, spa bath, and did some things in the nursery while Cayne tackled the high chair and swing. I think the baby is going to love all his new "toys"!


This is Cayne putting the finishing touches on the high chair, just before I told him I didn't think we'd been using it for another few months! It's now in our dining room. This was one of the sweet gifts the NIH graduate students sent to us as a going away/baby gift.

Cayne put together the swing and I figured out the mobile.


Here you can see the little bathtub on the floor before I put it together. And a confused-looking Cayne as he tackles his first bit of baby furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment