Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday Boy: One Year Old!


Ethan turned one year old today and I am still wrapping my head around the fact that somehow my newborn baby turned into the cutest, sweetest one-year-old boy ever!  We had a little party for him with family and I definitely think he had a ton of fun.  He got to play with his cousin, his aunts and uncles, and his grandparents.  He got to eat some delicious cake (even though he got tired of it and didn't eat too much) and got to open his presents.  Well, ok, so he was more interested in playing with the tissue and wrapping paper than he was in unwrapping the gifts, but that's OK... he loved the toys and books and puzzles once he saw them.  The big hit of the night was definitely his new ball from his Grandma and Grandpa Wade.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ethan.  We love you!


Aunt Ashley, I'd like some of Mackenzie's cottage cheese
for my birthday, please.  
Mackenzie, can't I have a little taste? 
May I see your license and registration, ma'am?




MmmMmmm!
Lots of pressies for me!







Ethan has his one-year check-up on Friday so I'll post his updates once we get home from that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment