Monday, August 22, 2011

Tennessee Aquarium

Ethan and Cayne enjoying penguins flying through the water and waddling on land.
Today we took a day-trip to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga.  I had never been to the aquarium but Cayne had and kept telling me how neat it was.  I'm glad we went because it was a cool couple of buildings (one for freshwater fish and one for saltwater fish).  Ethan really seemed to enjoy it too.  He liked the penguins the best (they waved at him lots because they thought he was waving at him when he was really just excited and flapping around). I couldn't get a good picture of it because the waving and flapping was too fast but it was hilarious!  

We stopped at a Cracker Barrel for lunch on the way there.






This is the closest to a shark I ever want to get in a shark cage!


No comments:

Post a Comment