Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Lazy Saturday Walk To Georgetown

Georgetown
We have been taking advantage of the spring weather by exploring our neighborhood (on foot). Trees and flowers have been blooming daily. Today we walked to Georgetown so that I could finally get my new driver's license with my married name - gotta love the DMV (at least they are open on Saturdays and an easy walk away)! We stopped by the Old Stone House (yes, we got our NPS passport stamp) on our way home. We discovered that Cayne is almost as tall as Thomas Jefferson was and I'm about as tall as the average male was in the 1800s.


We got exciting news in the mail today: Cayne has an appointment for the biometrics (fingerprinting) part of his visa application. I'm happy that this aspect of the application has moved so quickly. Now we'll just keep our fingers crossed that the rest of it goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment